2. Personally-Identifiable Information
There may be cases where WRP will ask you for personally-identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address. For example, we may request personally-identifiable information when you participate in a survey, or other service that requires registration or subscription. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to record aggregate information and/or to record session information. WRP will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
We may disclose your personally-identifiable information to other organisations who are under the direction and control of WRP or our parent company, US HealthConnect Inc.
3. Information Collected Automatically
WRP may also automatically collect non-personally-identifiable information about your use of the Web Site, such as the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access the Web Site, and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Web Site. This information will not be linked to personally-identifiable information. WRP may use this information to analyse and enhance the Web Site, and may aggregate this information and share such aggregated information with business partners, sponsors and other third parties.
4. Uses Made of Information Collected
We use information held about you:
• to ensure that content from our Web Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
• to notify you about changes to our Web Site and/or services.
If you are an existing member, we will only contact you by electronic means (such as email, voicemail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction between us.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant boxes when registering with our Web Site. You may change your preferences at any time by contacting us at.
5. Where we Store your Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or username which enables you to access certain parts of our Web Site, you are responsible for keeping this password or username confidential. We ask you not to share this information with anyone.
6. Links to Other Web Sites
The Web Site may allow links to various other web sites. WRP assumes no responsibility for the information practices of sites you are able to access through the Web Site. These links to other sites do not imply affiliation or endorsement of a linked site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other web sites you visit.
The importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with visitors to the Web Site is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, WRP cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personally-identifiable information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems in accordance with all applicable requirements.
8. Your Acceptance of These Terms
10. Terms and Conditions of Use
11. Complaints or queries
WRP tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
12. Access to personal information & other rights
WRP tries to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you, upon request we will:
• give you a description of it;
• tell you why we are holding it;
• tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
• let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request to WRP for any personal information we may hold you need to submit a request in writing addressing it to our Information Governance department at the following address 500 Office Center Drive, Suite 325, Fort Washington, PA 19034, USA and include a cheque or postal order in the amount of £10. If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes or, in certain circumstances to object to specific uses of your data, by, once again, contacting the Information Governance department (whose contact details are set out in section 15 below).
13. Disclosure of personal information
In many circumstances we will not disclose personal data without consent. However when we investigate a complaint, for example, we will need to share personal information with the organisation concerned and with other relevant bodies.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following situations:
• where we need to work with advisors;
• we may pass on personal information without consent for example, to prevent and detect crime, produce anonymised statistics or to protect the rights, property or safety of WRP, its associates, group companies or others;
• if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
• if WRP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users may be one of the transferred assets.
14. Changes to this privacy notice
15. How to contact us